Sunday, February 10, 2008

First One of February!

Hello!
Looks like I am averaging about two weeks between postings so far. I do not lead a very exciting life as a government worker and aspiring photographer.

I was intending to get out to one of the near-by National Wildlife Refuges but have not made it. I did take a day off during the week, but ended up riding my bike and running errands that had to get done. On Saturday 2/9 it was such great weather wise here in the Willamette Valley I needed to get out and ride and was able to get in a nice two hour ride North of Salem in Polk and Yamhill counties.

I am still working on some photos (a ton) that need to be reviewed, maybe processed or held for later. Then I need to update the smugmug location and looking at a redesign of my basic website.

I will be contributing two pieces of work (for silent auction), all framed, matted and signed that will be part of the BTA's - Alice B. Toeclips banquet/awards in March. Check out their site over on the right hand side to get more information.

To end I will include a sunrise from back in late October 2007 shot from my back deck. I have done some major cropping in so if you enlarge it, it shall not look so great. Will post again!

Tim -

No comments: