Saturday, June 7, 2008

Long Time No Blog & Horsepower!

Hey ya out there!

Keep meaning to get to this blog site but have been passing it up even while at work! Can you believe that I would rather work at a real job then post something out here? Anyway......

Things have been moving along the past month, have put out about 5 photos per week of just regular stuff to 'Smugmug' and recently posted a few shots of the 2008 Silverton Road Race which was held June 1st. I was really out there to sell off some wheels I had but took the cameras to catch some action and/or shoot some of the local countryside! You can check out my smugmug area and get into sports photography/OBRA racing where there are several galleries.

Here is a shot of my newest Bike in the stable....2006 Ducati Multistrada 620. I bought it back in late February (had 73 miles) and got my safety courses and endorsement done by mid-march. Since then have been using it to commute when I do not ride a bicycle and do some scouting rides for future bicycle training, etc. Got out today with a couple of friends and rode the back roads up to Woodburn (60 miler round trip) to look around at the outlet mall. Good will power as I bought nothing even though I was very tempted in a few stores. I meant to ride my bike today, but have to have priorities and there will always be time to pedal.

I am for hire for shooting teams, events, etc. I am currently pretty cheap at $50 for the first hour then $40/hour after that which also includes any computer time if you want some photos to be checked. Of course I have to unload them from the camera and be able to cut them to CD or DVD. Anyway that is a plug for my small company TRE Photography.

Have a great rest of the weekend! Tim

No comments: