Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Showing!!!!

Hey! Thanks for stopping in and seeing what is new.

Just wanted to put out to anyone reading that I have two pieces of photo work that are on display at the Enid Mount Joy Gallery in Keizer. This is their September Wildlife exhibit, it is located within the friendly confines of the Keizer Arts Association. The location is 980 Chemawa Road NE in Keizer in the Keizer Heritage Community Center.

The show is from September 6th through September 24th and the hours are as follows:

Gallery Hours are:

Thursday: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Friday 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM

If you get a chance to get out there, please check it out. Not just for my work but the work of a number of other local artists. There were paintings, some bronze work and a very wonderful piece that was done on glass and the medium escapes my mind right now. It was really awesome and I had never seen that type of work that I could recall!

That is about it! First week of September out, Kids are back in school and I am somewhat tired from a windy bike ride today.

Tim -

No comments: