Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Where Was I & is it really November?

Holy cow! I have been meaning to get back to this and then I come up with an excuse and do something else. Overall though I really have some good excuses and the main one is the selling of our prior house and purchase of our now current home. A big move of about seven blocks in our neighborhood but we get some more space and a lot quieter street. I will not have the 'sunrise' that is the photo at the top of his blog.

Anyway, we have been to coast for a weekend back towards the end of September and since have been packing or unpacking. I am working via laptop so have to use jump drives to move files from the mothership PC to the laptop for doing things like this. I will get back in the habit soon and start to put out some more material.

Anyway, while at the coast I was trying to practice shooting (with camera) the general birds out there. Seems gulls are the predominant species! Anyway, I have a somewhat scratchy photo of one in flight and a few others that I feel good for publishing to my smugmug site. I also put in a shot of a Northern Flicker working our bird feeders at our previous house. It has not found the feeders at the new house....yet!

Well, gonna go for now. I have a had a nice day off, so thank your veterans for this holiday, oh yeah, that would include me as I am a veteran from the Army '86 - '90.

Thanks for reading! Tim -

No comments: