Sunday, March 15, 2009

Any News? Updates?

Again, here we are on a Sunday afternoon! The rain has stopped for a bit the sun is out and the winds are gusting into the 30's. I was going to ride the bike out on the road but didn't want to fight the winds or possible rain earlier so I locked it into the stationary trainer and spun for almost 50 minutes. Watched a little 'Paris-nice' on Versus and of course CBS to see who is in for the 'Big Dance'.

Saturday saw me take the trusty Pentax K10D and trade it in for a new Pentax K20D. Get a few more megapixels and some upgraded features and little bigger screen in the back. Overall a good swap and the folks at Focal Point Photography always take care of me. So now I need to browse through the manual and see how things function compared to the model that is no longer in the house!

Also got signed up on facebook so will use that as another way to get my photo work out. Hopefully will not spend to much time doing updates on that sight and answering other folks posts. Heck, I had one of my friends from back in Nebraska already go out and look at my smugmug stuff. That is a positive sign!

Well - I think I'm gonna end this one for now. Have a great week ahead and hope it is a positive one!

Tim

No comments: