Sunday, September 13, 2009

Young Deer

Almost mid-September and not much has been done. The continual, I'll get to it tomorrow night is my standard slogan. I am posting a shot of a couple of yearling black tail deer that I got some photos of while up in Sisters, OR.

I had been out on the McKenzie Hwy to try and scout out some other animals and gave up after driving and sitting in areas then just as I got ready to head back into town, these two and their Mother came wandering into range. So I had about one minute and a half to move around just a little and get a few shots. Their mother was far more leery and never really presented herself in a good position for the camera. I basically couldn't move much either as the usual snap of a twig and they are off.

Still working on other photos from Sisters and beyond and will get some posted out to my other site for purchase and viewing! Thanks for checking in!

Tim

No comments: