Monday, August 23, 2010

Poppies and Bikes

Back at the beginning of August I went out in Marion County as I was told of some Poppy fields that might make some nice shots. It was a Sunday overcast morning for the most part and just as told to me this one nice sized field was there before me.

I took a number of shots looking over the field, some close ups and wide angle shots but I decided to post this one with some bikes floating behind the poppies and in front of some trees from another farm.

I had passed the cyclists earlier while getting out of Salem, but didn't expect them to come by the very place I was at! The field was beautiful and I am glad I took the time to go out there that Sunday morning! Will post more of these on my regular photo website and maybe some further along in this blog.

August is winding down! Thanks for stopping by for a few minutes. Tim -

No comments: