Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fall is in the Air

Hi ya!

Here in the NW we are getting closer to a new rain season, and where we moved from in the Rockies they are getting ready for a new snow season. The autumnal equinox is coming up so we will officially be in the fall season.

Cyclocross is getting in gear in Oregon, but I don't have a bike to race on as I sold it to another guy so he would have something other than a mountain bike. I am not in shape either so basically it is good all around.

Last week I had gotten a few shots uploaded to my smugmug site, but not this week. It has been pretty busy and I am hoping to get something done this upcoming weekend. I am starting to get some display photo work done to put out in local businesses if they have some wall space. Will keep you posted on anything that is out there in the public for view.

As I have probably said a few times before, when the skies are not raining and clouds are minimal we get some awesome sunrises here at the house. You can not see Mt. Hood in this shot but a fantastic sunrise back in July with some sun rays coming through. Enjoy!

Thanks for checking in and hope you enjoy the photo. Please feel free to go out to my smugmug site and browse through there.
Tim -

No comments: