Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Been a long time!

Hello to anyone reading!
It has been a long time since I last posted. Almost a month in duration and what have I done or reasons may I make up to cover why I have been lazy. Um, I was at the coast one weekend, oh yeah, family things have tied me up for many evenings and weekends.....the list is almost endless!

Actually did go to the coast (Lincoln City) a few weekends ago and got some decent shots, a few of some birds, seals and what ever else came in view. It was kind of overcast rainy weekend so it was super to be outside but it was fun being away from home with the family. I still haven't dropped the photos from the camera yet so it might be some time before I get those out. I am still working on photos to go to Smugmug and finishing up looking at setting up a location on Istock.com as another place to move my photos for sale.

Been doing some shooting for my daughters fall soccer team and will be using some of those shots to give away for the girls at the end of their season.

I have a new bicycle on order from the Bike Peddler and it should be here by the end of October. It is a Specialized Roubaix Expert, could not justify going over $3,000 for a new road bike but it will be my first more/less all carbon bike. Well the frame, fork and I think the bars might be carbon so not completely a carbon setup. When it gets here I will have a 2001 Cannondale R2000 60cm complete bike to sell. More details can be had by emailing me on the bike.

Well, thought I would at the least post some trivial type speak for you to read.

Tim -

No comments: