Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Breakfast on Bikes

Hello folks-

last time I left you and I mentioned something about 'Breakfast on Bikes' that our regional Bicycle Commute coordinator is doing on the last Friday of every month. I am giving you a shot of my fender of my
Redline Cross bike that I use as a commuter. It is mostly made up of parts from a cannondale road bike that I had and disassembled but sold the frame/fork/headset, etc.


Anyway, when Eric puts this on where ever it might be in Salem you should commute and stop by and get some coffee or a snack on the way to wherever you have to be that AM. Here are some of the donors to
the effort -Coffee provided by the Coffee House Café, pastries by Cascade Baking Company, and fruit by Lifesource. Be sure to support our generous donors!

I have given a number of photos to Eric to be used for promotion of this on-going event and possibly to be used by the BTA itself on a quick blog by them. Oh yeah, I have two pieces of photography in the silent auction for the BTA's annual even this Saturday (22nd) so if you are there, bid high as the money all goes to support their cause! Bicycle advocacy and safety!

Gotta go select my NCAA basketball brackets now!

Tim

No comments: