Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Finch and upcoming Kings Valley

I have been pretty lazy and have not gotten a photo of my new two wheeled toy! Soon I will and hope you are impressed by the horsepower I will be able to put down with this steed!

In the meantime, things are clipping away, day by day. I went out scouting the route for an upcoming bicycle race (kings valley) so I will be out there shooting some photos for the day[4/12]. Part of it to get shots for the teams web-site and the other to post out and hopefully sell a few afterward. With today's economy more folks seem to spend their money on $4,000 plus bicycles then a few bucks on a shot of themselves racing. Like their mom was out there and got a better shot? Of course this pertains to the bicycle culture life in Oregon, not the general public.

Cropped in on a 'golden finch' that was hanging out by the feed grounds in the backyard. This shot is actually last year about this time but I have quite a few variations of Finch's that come to get the free dinner. In the next few days I am going to start posting out to my 'smugmug' account and get that up to date. Need to have some fresh photos out there to choose from you know?!

Well not much else, just got back from the gym and need to relax my legs. Thanks for checking in. Tim -

No comments: