Sunday, June 7, 2009

Early June - Birds

Well here we are working our way to the summer solstice and I thought I would post out a shot of some of my friends that come around for free breakfast, lunch and dinner most of the time. They only provide me and others with the enjoyment of watching them fly around, occasionally chirp some songs and of course poop on the feeders so I can clean them now and then.

This shot was taken in the backyard of our previous house back in February of 2008. I believe I have some 'Golden Finches' and some of the 'Lesser Golden Finch' taking part in the feast. I actually managed to catch one coming in looking for space. I must have gotten lucky on that one.

I am also trying to work out a system of photo management so I know what I have and where it is stored. Sure there is software out there to help me, but might as well try on my own first!

Any suggestions on storage, bird shooting (non-lethal), etc. please shoot me an e-mail!

Tim

No comments: