Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunday Ride

Went out yesterday, Sunday 3/7/2010 to catch a few miles on my bicycle. Pretty good day for riding with temps around 50 degrees at 10:30 AM and some light winds from the South/Southwest. Partly cloudy, partly sunny depending how you want to look at it.

Did a 28 mile loop which took me out towards Rickreall, then on the parallel roads to 99W into Monmouth and out South of there to Stapleton Road then worked my way back Easterly towards Independence where my patience paid off and was rewarded with a nice tail wind home for the last seven miles or so.

Took along my Panasonic point/shoot camera for light weight and easy storage so took a few shots but nothing to exciting. Thought I would add one in of myself and one shooting from the front of the bike looking down the road.
Started going though old photos again so will be trying to post more to my regular site at www.timehlers.com. That's it, March is moving fast so better get on the bus and go for the ride.
Tim

No comments: