Sunday, July 18, 2010

Corvallis - going Greyhound!

Was down in Corvallis, OR back in mid June and walked around while having my car worked on / looked at by a local dealership. So took a camera with me and just took a few shots but plan on making a gallery of Corvallis on my website where I sell work from.

Yes, that is 'Sell' from so I can make money! Well, it is nice to sell some shots now and then and you can get them in Print or Digital Download, the choice is yours. Anyway when I get things posted there I will put out a notice of that.

I will be headed back there on Wednesday of this week to have the dealership finish up the work that needed done from June's visit. This time I will be solo and will not have to try and entertain my daughter for 5 plus hours which wasn't bad. Sometimes a nine year old doesn't have the patience to sit and wait as some of older folks!
Hope your having a great summer and I will keep posting. Thanks for stopping by!
Tim

No comments: