Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Year Half Over and Upcoming Show

I for one can not believe that this year has just gone past the half way point. We had a very mild almost chilly fourth of July here in Salem and we were wearing fleece jackets as we light the fireworks!

I haven't gotten out to shot anything in over a month but while riding my bike have spotted some good areas, but need to hurry before they harvest some fields and make the shot probably less impressive. Again, making the time instead of whining about finding the time.

I have submitted some work for possible selection and jury for an August show in Independence, Oregon. The gallery is called the River Gallery of Independence and will post a link if I make the selection. The theme is called 'Fur, feathers and Fins' or something to that affect. I am only submitting two photos one of a bison outside of Yellowstone park I took a few years back and another of three Big Horn Rams. This is kind of a current favorite of mine and hope that it will get selected. I have included the Rams shot in this posting so hope you will enjoy it also.

Not much else as we get ready for some 90+ degree weather here in Salem for the next several days. Thanks for stopping in and checking things out!

Tim

No comments: